Sunday, February 22, 2009

UPDATE: week 2 of my commitment to make money with online poker

I'd like to start with the raw figures first and the explain a bit. Here come my KPIs:

Bankroll at the end of the week: +€24,70
overall ITM: 45% (down 3% from 48% a week ago)

Notes:
  • I have not played enough.
  • I have clearly not played enough, only a few - typically 2 - hours max a day. That is not enough to make my goal on the commitment.
  • Sometimes I played when I shouldn't. After heavy arguments or simply not in the mood.
  • I was sick throughout the whole week.
  • I have adjusted my playing style from a more 'rock'-ish (passive/tight) towards a rather aggressive and properly tight style.
All in all I consider myself to be on the right track both with regards my commitment and a broader goal to become a poker pro (one who makes a living out of poker mainly). Only I wish that my new Internet connection arrives a.s.a.p. and I don't have to share the existing one with my beloved fiancee :)...

Resources:
1. The original post on my commitment
2. the first week's update
... / ...
4. update from the third week

Just so you don't forget it here's my disclaimer.

1 comment: