Saturday, March 07, 2009

UPDATE: week 3 of my commitment to make money with playing poker online

KPIs:
Bankroll at the end of the week: -€1,26 (week-on-week)
overall ITM: 43% (down 2% from 45% a week ago)

Notes:
  • I still have not played enough. An average of 1 and a half hours per day.
  • Sometimes I played when I shouldn't being moody.
  • I was sick throughout the whole week.
  • I have still being adjusting my style to aggressive and properly tight style.
  • The key problem was not being properly tight, neighter properly aggressive at times.
Still swinging with the new style, scoring 4th or 5th (just out of money) in every 3rd game I have entered :(

Resources:
1. The original post on my commitment
2. the first week's update
3. the update of the second week

Just so you don't forget it here's my disclaimer.
blog comments powered by Disqus